At Cannes, this year, watching Aishwarya Rai and Nandita Das flaunting the best of themselves and playing with their best styles was a treat to behold. They had their best not because of their expensive outfits but the confidence of being comfortable with the self, personality, and body.
For most of the women in India, fashion ends after giving birth to a child or getting married. They believe that it is not their job to look good once they have a baby to take care. However, we believe it is the time to devote for personal grooming and discovering the new within the self. While embracing the motherhood, it gives a whole new opportunity for women to discover the fashionista within herself.
Here, we have summarized the styling rules for the women of your age. It is entirely okay to spend more on clothes and experiment being classier with layers and prints. But, whatever style you choose, make sure to have the following things studded within you:
- Realize that you do not need to follow trend blindly. Wear a thing that suits your personality and bring confidence in you.
- During the early 20s, we all keep experimenting with the stuff. But, by the end of the 30s, everyone knows exactly that work for us. Follow the new discoveries and embrace what looks best on you.
- The age does not come with the documentation for styling. Effortlessly wear ripped jeans or off-shoulders without giving a second guess to your outfits.
- If the salwar kameez does not seem pleasing, then stop wearing and work for the same. For those whose signature look is saree, do not shy away from pairing it with unconventional blouses, a crop top or even a short kurta.
- 30 is the age when girls probably get over the fancy clothing and concentrate on the accessories. To this, we can say that keep your clothing simple and let accessories do the talking.
- For the hot sunny days, flatter your body type with well-tailored outfits that contributes to beat the heat. Stay away from jeans and prefer comfortable clothing to wear all day long.
- Don’t struggle to find the right travel wear. Try a pair of ankle length, cotton pants and mix match with your scarfs collection. Make sure that your outfit is weather appropriate while reflecting your personality through the same.
Overall, fashion at 30 is accepting your body with flaws and discovering the imperfect and magical person that you are. Accepting the body also includes nurturing it through cardio, functional training, and yoga to keep yourself fit and fine.