Welcome to DreamZone!
Thanks for using our products and services ("Services"). The Services are provided by DreamZone School of creative studies- a division of CADD Centre Training Services ("CADD Centre"), located at 125, Jammi Building 2nd floor, Royapetah High Road, Mylapore, Chennai - 04
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully
- Don't misuse our Services. For example, don't interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
- Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don't remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
- Our Services display some content that is not DreamZone's. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review content, so please don't assume that we do.
- In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
Your DreamZone login Account
You may need a DreamZone login Account in order to use some of our Services. You may create your own DreamZone login Account, or your DreamZone login Account may be assigned to you by an administrator. If you are using a DreamZone login account assigned to you by an administrator, different or additional terms may apply and your administrator may be able to access or disable your account.
Your Content in our Services
- Some of our Services allow you to submit content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
- When you upload or otherwise submit content to our Services, you give DreamZone (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services (for example, you have finished your course and not continuing your login account). Some Services may offer you ways to access and remove content that has been provided to that Service. Also, in some of our Services, there are terms or settings that narrow the scope of our use of the content submitted in those Services. Make sure you have the necessary rights to grant us this license for any content that you submit to our Services.
- If you submit feedback or suggestions about our Services, we may use your feedback or suggestions without obligation to you.